Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nachos

I did this the last time. I get a positive test and I question the results because the baby seems like an abstract concept. I don't look or feel pregnant. What if I am not really? I was relaying this particular fear to Nathan. He assured me of my knocked up state. Ethan and I went and took a nap (because I was awake from 3-5 worrying about my in-laws coming to visit after the baby comes). I woke up from the nap and I couldn't stop thinking about how good it would be to have baked beans over chips with cheese on top. I never eat chips. I only eat beans if I am making a step towards healthy eating because they are an all-natural form of carbs and protein all wrapped into one. Definitely not a pleasure food. Not only did I have to have it...I had to have it NOW. We proceeded to go to the store immediately. I ended up making chili over Nachos. A compromise for the sake of my marriage. Still good. I hope this new baby will keep our health in mind for future cravings. And I hope it is craving chili because we have a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment